Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring is in the Air

Good Morning,


Spring is in the air for a few more days anyways. What great weather we have been having and records are being broke all around.


This afternoon Stampin'Up! has a big announcement for demo's only. One of the benefits of becoming a demo! I can't wait to see what it is...After it's made I will know if it can be shared or not. If we can share the info I will be sure to post it for you all to read.


I love the card I made for today's pic.


Supplies for this card:


Very Vanilla, Soft Suede cardstock


Soft Suede Grosgrain Polkadot ribbon ( I just used the reverse side)


Very Vintage jumbo wheel


Well Scripted


Wide Oval punch


glue dots


Pretty in Pink and Mellow Moss markers

What do you think?

I have a few errands to run this morning, then I hope to get into my crafting mode and my mojo will be flowing...
Have a nice day
Sherry Muise

1 comment: