Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good Morning stampers,
Right now the sun is shining lets hope it stays that way. Calling for showers better than the snow it was predicting last night.
As soon as I'm ready I will be heading out to Tiffany's. The dog had me up at 6 this morning then I couldn't get back to sleep. You would think I would be ready now.. Nope... Just been taking my time doing things then 9am will hit and I will rush around like a nut lol...

My share today is more of the notebook holders. They were so much fun to make... These also have the the calendar inside.
I best get packing, I want to bring a few craft supplies also. Never know I might find the time to do something...

Until tomorrow thanks for stopping by...






Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

2 comments: