Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Morning All...

Good Morning,
I'm cutting it close but it's still morning for another 10 minutes or so. Better type fast!
What a beautiful day out there, hopefully you see shine and warmth where you are.
My crafting area is a disaster again... Boy, sure will be nice when I get everything moved into my new room. ( still will be awhile yet :(
I made another sneak peak card for you today.. Graduation season is upon us, so this is another fitting card for the occasion!  Stamp set is called Go Graduate! it's a set of 8, and is very cute. Sweet Peas Designer Paper ,
Cardstock Old Olive and Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White .

Off to do more laundry...


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment