Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Good Afternoon

Just a little late today in getting my post on here. But that's ok.. My back is a little better so I thought I better get my work down while I can :)

My first picture of the day is Tiffany... I'm sure she is really going to love me for posting this. 3.5 weeks left until the little princess arrives :). She is getting ready for the baby shower.



The second picture is a sneak peak of a new stamp coming in the Summer Mini Catalogue.
I used the texturz plates and my Big Shot inked the plate then ran my card stock through.
Motorcycle is a single stamp! Great for men cards...
I hope to show a few more samples of what's coming in the next few days..
Have a great day..


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment