Saturday, April 3, 2010

monkey time

Good Morning,
This Easter Weekend is turing out to be a great weather weekend. Yesterday,I see that Yarmouth broke a 1979 record for high temperature. 15.2 c.
Our drive to Tiffany's was a good one. Brayden was a good boy.

My card for today is another one Tiffany made.She used my things I will use her cards lol... Now to try and figure out what she used. Fox and Friends, Family accessories, I forget the name of the rattle set and my book is home and I do not see Tiffany's. Top note die, ticket corner puunch, sponging.

Strange why did the font change just now and I cannot get it back..

We plan on going out to a few stores later on, I know we are crazy. Hopefully the stores we want to go to are not the ones ppl are crowding to for Easter goodies.

Have a creative day.
Thanks for stopping by. And remember if you cannot not post a comment sent me an email and I will post for you I love to read your comments.
sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca

Sherry Musie
Stampin'Up Consultant

2 comments: