Friday, April 30, 2010

Still up and running...

Good Morning Stampers.
Oh my is it ever cold! Calgary got SNOW Yikes!!! I will take the wind and cold.
I went  computer shopping but didn't buy. Picked up information though. Now to research it.
I'm a little sparkly this morning I have been glittering cards.. Now I have to go out later and I will have a shine..
 Here we have the rest of the apron photo's

As you can see the it's only about a 1/2" wide.
My card share for the day is using 2 stamp sets and the Big Shot. I used the Top Note and cut that out in Whisper White and Old Olive. Card Base is Rich Razzleberry.  Stamp sets used Fifth Avenue Floral and Wellness Wishes.
Rich Razzleberry classis ink and Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
Colored with watercolor pencils.
Don't you think this card would brighten you day?
Thanks for stopping by Have a Great Day!
Remember want a little buy it
Want alot host a workshop
Want it all Become a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator.

Hahaha.... I just got a phone call saying I forgot to put the photo.. I uploaded but forgot to post it...


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment