Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good Afternoon,
My this week is getting away from me. Here we are the middle of the week and I have still so much to do. I feel like Santa. I'making list and then checking them twice.
I made 3 more notepad holders last night.
My share today I found one on someones site,I forget who. If its yours let me know. Here I used the matchbook box die with my Big Shot. 3" square for the top and I bought the tassel at the $store.

You can wrap little nuggets to put in the box. I think this is a great table favor,grad gift box for Grad ring.
I'm waiting on the delivery truck... My preorder goodies for the upcoming Summer Mini and coming  :)
Have a great day thanks for stopping in..


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment