Thursday, April 8, 2010

WooHoo it's Sunny Day!

Good Sunny Morning Stampers,

Hopefully it is sunny where you are! Since the sun is shining I have laundry to do but that's ok. I love the smell of the bedding after its been out in the fresh air drying.

I wish someone could tell me how my crafting room always seems to get SO Messy! I need to clean it up today. I have misplaced my bonefolder. Not sure if it's here or not or I left it at Tiffany's.
My card today needs a sentiment but not sure just yet what I want to put on it. Or if I just want something on the inside. Here I used Tempting Turquoise, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral.
Used My Big Shot embossing folder on the Whisper White.
Scallop Trim Corner Punch # 118870 $ 13.95
Stamp Set is a hostess level 1 Of the Earth.

This stamp set can be yours with a qualifying Workshop/Party. Call or email me today to book your spot.
Last night we got a small start on my new crafting space. We took 1/2 of the old carpet out. The other 1/2 will go next garbage day. Just that little bit is getting me excited. Can't wait to have a large crafting room.

This afternoon I'm going to get my haircut not sure just what I want done yet. Just know it needs to be shorter around my face. With that being said I have lots of business work to take care of this morning. So I better get going.

Thanks for stopping in
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Personally, a messy craft room is a sign of a busy craft room...proves you use it. At least that;s my excuse for my mess!! lol

    Nice card too.
    Al

    ReplyDelete