Monday, April 26, 2010

Mojo Monday..

Good Monday Morning Stampers,
Some lucky demonstrators have gone on a Stampin' Cruise. Mind you these lucky ones also worked very hard to win the cruise.
I've been up and hard at work this morning. I've complete an upcoming surprise for May and June. You will have to wait and see...
Today is office day, I will be working on things that need to be done... Some of which will include stampin. As that is my business...
Guess what there is only 17 more days until Grand daughter is born :) May 13th, 8 am is the date... Can't wait to meet her. And to see Brayden's reaction to his little sister.
I LOVE this designer paper COTTAGE WALL and will be said to see it leave the catalogue.
Beary Best Friends, Stampin'Up! Embosslits die Beautiful Wings. A little bling and "tada" a cute card...
sentiment is from Starring You.


Thank you for stopping by, have a terrific monday..

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment