Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Good Morning Stampers,

It's a foggy morning out there. My car is making a noise in the wheel so Skip has gone to see if he can get it fixed this morning. Tiffany and I are not even packed yet. We also need to make sure that we have all of Brayden things. I guess if we forget things I'm going tback there in 2 weeks.

Tiffany played with the craft room yesterday, and here is one of the cards she made.
I think she was trying to see what card she would like for a baby annoucement. This one is cute. Scallop circle die, Big Shot, Eyelet border punch. Melon Mambo, Orchid Opulence, circle rhinestone brads.
As soon as we get ready and Skip gets home (which I'm sure will be long before we are ready. We will be heading to Dartmouth for the weekend...
I must go and get ready now..
Have a great day..
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. what a neat idea for a card for a baby announcement

    Al

    ReplyDelete