Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tt-Turtle

Morning Stampers,
We have lost our sunshine for a few days.It's looking VERY dark out there at the moment and no it's not still night time!
Yesterday I accomplished alot. I'm trying to get everything ready for upcoming club, upcoming post etc.
I tried to make the ornament punch roses yesterday. No luck.. Need to keep trying. I have noticed them on quite a few blogs. And they are beautiful. I will keep at it.
For my share today I'm showing Decor Elements.
Here we have  T is for turtle (8 1/4" x 6 1/4")#117908 Old Olive also comes in Chocolate Chip.
Designer Paper is from the Sweet Pea Paper stack.I just picked up the frame at a $store.
Just a different way to use the Decor Elements.
JUST in from Stampin'Up!
The following items are no longer available to order
117161: Sweet Pea Designer Series paper stack



117266: Sweet Pea stitched felt


117236: On Board Heart Book
 
 
 



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment