Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Sunny Saturday!

Good Morning Stampers,
It's sunny but cool out. Tasha and Cody came home last night about 11pm. Tasha is here helping me out. She is cutting butterflies out on the Big Shot. Tiffany wants them for her announcements...
Tonight I'm doing a workshop , so today I'm busy packing up my stuff and changing my display boards around.. My share today is the card that will be made tonight. I'm giving a choice of boy or girl bears.
Stamp sets; Beary Best Friends # 118052 set of 6 $24.95
    Beary Nice Wishes #118050 $22.95
Green Galore, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Colored with Stampin'Up! Watercolor pencils and blender pen.
Enjoy your weekend , don't forget to leave a girl name for Tiffany..





Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment