Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Butterfly Box.

Good Morning..

Well the skies opened up again yesterday. Then a bit of blue skies came in and the humidex shot up. Boy was it ever muggy and such a heavy air. I think that people complain about the weather no matter what the day is like lol... It's either too cold, too wet,too dry, too hot!!! When we hit that just right day I will let you know..

Well today I do not have a card I have a 3-d item. This little butterfly box is so cute. I'm trying to figure out how to post the template for it. I do not know how.. I tried and just keep getting error. I need to get better at this blogging business.
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=F.390232f3-5621-4204-95a8-6a469ab2b553
Think I may have figured it out...
I made the base of the box with Bermuda Bay cardstock. The other 2 layered butterflies are cut from the DSP Razzleberry Lemonade. Then I added pearls and hemp twine for the antenas. Its cute gotta love it..

I'm still in my cleaning mode. I did the kitchen and the bathroom yesterday. I'm hoping to be able to keep the windows opened today so I can varnish some more. I will also be tackling the spare room today. I'm going to leave the computer/craft room for last. As once I get in here I will want to play with my stamps lol.. The reward will be house all clean then play away...

Thanks for taking time from your busy day to stop in.
Don't forget that the specials I post below...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment