Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Chance Special....

Here's what I have been talking about...

Last Chance Specials..
We have come to the end of the Spring /Summer 09 Idea Book and Catalogue. And back to 1 catalogue a year. Don’t know about you but this makes me happy :). And since I’m happy lets CELEBRATE!!!!!
These specials are put on by me not Stampin’ Up! Or any other Demonstrator. In order to get the special prices you need to either call or email me with your order. Call 902-742-7725 or sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca.
Now onto the Specials: Sale dates: June 22nd 09- June 29th 09.


The Last Chance List stamp sets. Take an additional $3.00 off any set that you have been wanting to get. Remember after the 30th these will be gone forever!


Need ink ? Stock up now.


Classic Ink Pads, Reg. $6.95 Buy 5 and get your 6th FREE


Paper snips #103579 Reg. $12.95 ------Now only $11.75


Sponge Daubers Reg. $13.75--------$11.75


Big Shot Machine #113439 Reg. $118.95----Now only $99.95 WOW


Many Marvelous Markers all 48 colors #105541 Reg. $158.95 ---now at an unbeatable low price of only $135.00.


Snail Adhesive Refills # 104331 Reg. $5.75------$ 4.95


Encore Pads Gold or Silver Reg . $ 11.50------$ 10.00 (great for your Christmas cards)


To be able to offer you these specials, there are some restrictions that go with it. I cannot offer the specials to you if you are hosting a workshop/ book party etc. This is a Special Event put on by me. Any concerns or question please feel free to call or email me...


There now onto my card of the day it's my Father's Day card.

This is my Dad's card. Iused the Taste of Textiles paper. Want heavy sturdy paper than this is for you!
Took awhile to cut out the DAD. If I was better at using an x-acto knife my lines might of been a bit smoother. I really like how it came out... I do not see my Dad in a tie all that often but the little man here is cute....
Skip and I were very tired when we got home last night. Skip more so than I. Cody is all moved into his new apt. now!
Have a great day... Its Monday and you know how Monday's are!!
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog...
Sherry..

No comments:

Post a Comment