Thursday, June 4, 2009

Woo Hooo...

Good Morning....


I just got an email from Stampin'Up! and my order has been shipped.... That was really fast since it said that shipping was 4-5 days... Mind you I'm not complaining one bit.


I posted a dress card earlier. Well I made some more. They are adorable and easy to make. So many accessories that you could add. So far I think my favorite one is the embossed rose overlay. You will probably see more of these from me later on.
I have been looking at paint swatches to paint the exterior of our house. We have a color in mind but to find the one we like from the samples is a little difficult. I picked up a different brand name of swatches last night, I just don't know. Might have to pin them up and throw a dart lol... Skip, Cody and I are all in the same family of colors its just to narrow it down.
Thanks for stopping by
Sherry...

No comments:

Post a Comment