Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Good day,

I think every time I spell Saturday for some reason I think of the Bay City Rollers and the song Saturday Night.. I know, I know showing my age here... This band was big in the 70's... And in the song they sound out each letter, S-a-t-u-r-d-a-y night and then repeat, is it coming back to you now?


Today's project is the pillow box. To make these cute little boxes you need the Big Shot and the pillow box die. I have the Big Shot on special right now for $99.95 !

The pillow box is chocolate chip, Soft Suede 1/2" polka-dot ribbon, Santa stamp is from the new level 2 hostess rewards... And I stamped that is old olive. Cute......
If you notice one end looks like its popping out that is because I didnt' seal it yet. I will added a little gift to the box before giving it away...
Today I'm hoping to finish up the varnishing . Skip is hoping to get the lawn mowed and maybe get the outside trim on the house painted..
Later...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment