Sunday, June 7, 2009

Good Morning Stampers


Good day,
Here is another card from the Animal Crackers set. And it the little duck again. This time I stamped him twice so I could pop him up.. And I used the Rockabilly Designer Paper, along with the Eyelet Border Punch.
Yesterday the dog thought he should roll around in some grease!! What a mess. I did however manage to get it all off of him before I would let him in the house.
Skip worked all day and evening on his truck. He thought it would be a small and simple job NOT! And to top off his day he dropped a wrench on his eye and is now sporting a swollen back eye OUCH. If that had been me I would still be crying.. Think he will let me take a picture so I can scrapbook it... I will have to try...
Have a great day..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment