Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Friday Morning to You!

Hello, Hello,


I went forth and tried my hand at varnishing. The masking of the windows took longer than the varnishing. I think I did a pretty good job. I did 2 windows. Might tackle another one today not sure if its in my plan or not. The varnish gave me a major headache.


Today's card is featuring the stamp set 'Boatloads of Love' which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST. I also used Loads of Love accessories and Family Phrases. Colored it all with markers and added some dazzling diamond glitter. I'm not pleased with the way the dogs came out. I think I made them too dark.

Last night I wanted to watch the new tv show the Listener. Missed the 8 o'clock telecast next time was 11 so I started watching next thing I know its 12:30 I dozed off and missed the show..

Thanks for stopping in.

PS... Still trying to figure out the comment box. If you do want to make a comment and it's not working for you fire me off an email.




Have a good one!

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment