Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hello,
Seems like when you start a project your house gets turned upside down. Well the kitchen is anyways. We stripped off the old wallpaper and will be putting the new stuff up today. Then tomorrow hopefully it will get painted.. I took my SU card stock to the store and got my paint done in the Mellow Moss color. I will post a pic when its done.

Today's card is Tilda skating. I had first colored this about a month ago and had sort of put it together and I knew it needed something else and the mojo just wasn't flowing for me , so I posted the question to a my online friends at SC and with some of their suggestions I now have a finished card that I really like..
I tried her on Red. Liked it but missing something...



Moved her over to Bashful Blue.. She is still in need!!
I used liquid applique' and ended up having to use my hair dryer to heat it up!! As I moved it when cleaning and forgot until just this moment of typing where it was! I was going to say that Cody must of took it lol.... I do not recommend using a hairdryer. I thought my fingers were goingto burn up!



And the final card... don'tcha agree much better....
Thanks for stopping by,
Sherry

2 comments: