Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Preorder is Ordered....

Good Morning,

Did you watch the hockey game last night? I'm hoping the Pens go all the way...

I made my preorder yesterday.. Can't wait to get those new colors and stamp sets in my hands...
Oh my gosh!! some US Demo's have the new catty in their hot little hands and are drooling all over it! On a few of the demo boards they are describing some of the new stuff. (there is a ban on posting pics) But you know there are always rule breakers, sad to say. I cannot wait to get the new catalogue..Will have to find something to take up my time. Shipping is 4-5 days now grrr. Wish we Canadians could expedite our orders.


Today's card is with the Just Buzzin By set... I'm still very fond of these bees...



Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment