Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thank you....

Good Day All,
The windows are half in. Brian moved right along. Today he should finish up the rest.
Today I will be working in the house. And if I get time in my "special" place I need to make a few Grad cards. I kind of know what I want . Just need to work out the details.
Today's card is using the single stamp Thank you on page 208. With Chocolate Chip paper and Riding Hood Red paper and ribbon. Here again I used the eyelet border punch.
This is your last chance to get many of our stamps and accessories that won't be available after June 30. Some accessories are even discounted--up to 50 percent off! And if you host a workshop, you can earn even more free products than usual with the Hostess Bonus promotion going on this month.
The Hostess Bonus is
Hostesses who hold a $330-$524.99 workshop will receive an additional $25 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
Hostesses who hold a $525 or more workshop will receive an additional $50 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
Give me a call today 742-7725 and book your workshop/ party. Did you know that workshops are FREE...
Thanks for peaking in..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment