Monday, June 29, 2009

Where did June go??

Good Morning Stamping Friends:

June flew right on by, hard to believe that its just about over. Rain ,Rain , Rain when will it ever go away... This morning I'm off to get my eyes tested and get new glasses (Yay) as I know I need them.
Today is the last day of my Special and tomorrow is the last day for the Spring and Summer 2009 Idea book and catalogue.
I didn't have a card ready for this post so I whipped this one up really fast. And by going fast the "n" in soon got a little messed up.. This is a rub on from the set Chit Chat... Lots of nice sayings...
Wish me luck at my eye exam... Then I have a few errands to do. When I get back home I will put the last varnish on the windows... yeah... And tonight Skip will paint the kitchen..
Sherry

2 comments: