Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday...

Good Monday Morning,

Yesterday turned out to be a nice day. I sure didn't' think it would ,that fog was SO thick in the morning.

I'm just about ready for club tonight just need to finish up a few things. I think my display board has all new cards on it.

Today Brian will start on our new windows :) I have to go out and take a before picture of the house. Then take an after shot when he is done.

:( this is Cody's last week at home. He will be moving to Bedford. Next week he will be staying with his sister in Dartmouth. Then the following weekend he will move his and Tasha's belongings. Guess this will just mean more trips to see our kids...I didn't think it would bother me that much. But I'm starting to think I'm wrong...

Moving right along lol....

Today card is a birthday card I made the other day.. Can you see the frosting? Looks yummy!! I used Liquid Applique, then gave it a blast of heat with the embossing gun. Stamp set is Crazy for Cupcakes, Parisian Breeze DSP. 5/8" grosgrain Chocolate chip ribbon and vintage brads.

Have a great day..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment