Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday Morning!

Good Day to you.
I know that the ground needs the rain but I have had enough all ready...
This pic of Brayden makes me smile. Look at his hair and he just had a hair cut a few weeks ago!!

Club orders will be delivered today :)I know that I'm pleased with Stampin' Up! shipping time frame.

When I went to the mail yesterday I got a BIG surprise, on of my online friends sent me 5 different pkgs of Flowersoft, and some stamped images... Thanks Donna... I can't wait to play...



Make sure you check down the page for the SPECIALS! I do not know how to keep that post at the top of the page :( So you will have to scroll down to see... I have already had a few calls...If you call and there is no answer leave a message and I will call you back..
Today's card is using Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set, Versamark and the Fine Supernova glitter (chocolate color). Ribbon white organz. I took this photo a few times trying to get it tipped so you can see the glitter. Maybe a little too much now but you get the idea. And I also stamped the inside . I used the top note sponged chocolate chip around the edges then stamped Happy Birthday...With the Birthday Wish single stamp.



Have a great day off to do some more spring/summer cleaning...
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. Sherry I love your card, what color glitter did you use?.....O ya I just posted that the other comment just to see if it would go..the first one did not

    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see now what color, if I had read all the down I would have seen it..lol

    ReplyDelete