Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello,


I'm not sure why it is so hard to make a comment. Seem like it does not go smoothly at all. From what I can figure out you need (for my blog anyways) to make your comment hit submit the the letter/number combo comes up type them in. THEN the post does not go but it stays there you need to hit submit and the letter/number combo again.. I'm really sorry this is not working as I would like to see comments and I know its frustrating to comment then not go through. I will try and see if there is something else that I can do this requires some research. If your still having trouble email me so I know - Thanks...


What another beautiful sunny day today....


The windows are all in and Brian is all finished with his work here... Now the rest is up to us. Hmm, I may and try my hand at varnishing today. Notice I said may lol...


Not for todays card.....


TA DA.....
God's Beauty is a retiring hostess set. Love it... Butterflies seem to be the in thing , everywhere you look something has a butterfly on it.
Back to the card. I stamped the flower in Rich Razzleberry, and sponged the edges in it too. The butterfly is stamped with black stazon. Colored with Dusty Durango adn Crushed Curry markers. Layed the top note on black added a splash of pumpkin pie ribbon. Stamped Happy Retirement in Dusty Durango and this is from the new set Teeny Tiny Wishes. Punched out with the word window punch.
Thanks for visiting!!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment