Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good Morning,

One coat of mellow moss is on the walls yeah.. Looks nice so far.The 2nd coat will go today..


Today I have to go out and buy blinds for the kitchen, I also want new curtains for the computer/craft room so I will look for that too. I need to take some measurments before heading out.


While I'm out I will also look for a plastic lawn mower. Not a bubble one I just want a simple little mower looking toy for Brayden when he comes here. Do they even make these anymore????


Have my new glasses on.. Taking a bit of getting used to. I don't think I will drive with them just yet. Hey! I can still see... I will wear them around first. I got the progressive lens and they said it might take up to 2 weeks to get used to them.. I just need to find that right spot to tip my head so I do not get dizzy.
Today's card is using the stamp set Garden Whimsy. (The color seems off abit. )

I used the photo corner punch and white gel pen. Also used the Whimsy jumbo wheel.

Thank everyone who placed a order over the past few days... Your goodies will be here before you know it...

Wish me luck on finding the blinds I want..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment