Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Morning All....

Good Day,

I hope that the sun is shining and you are having a great day. Last night was a beautiful night to sit on the patio. The sunset was stunning.

I played around a little with my stamps.

The card today is using Melon Mambo, Green Galore , Soft Suede and Very Vanilla. Bold Bright Brad and small Filigree Brad. And the ribbon is the new melon mambo ribbon it has polka dots on the other side..And the stamp set is True Friend.
Make sure you check in on Monday as I will be having a special something going on...
If you want to get a party in before the end of June, please contact me immediately! It's also the last of the LAST CHANCE LIST time; the last time you can get those stamp sets is the end of June, and then they go away forever.
Thanks again for stopping by:
Sherry...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherry ... this is my 2nd attempt at leaving you a comment...
    This card is Beautiful!!! Love the color combo!!!! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete