Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday, Monday....

Good Morning Stampers.

Yesterday was the dreaded day , no more kids living at home :( Cody took alot of his stuff he will be back next weekend to get the rest. He also took Skip's truck so he could move his tool box and tools to his new place of work. Friday night was Cody's last shift at the SuperStore he worked there for 4 years. Hopefully he will be employed with this company for a long time also. As for me I cried just about all day :(

Not sure what I will do when next weekend comes, maybe I will be all cried out by then. I'm really proud of Cody and happy that he is moving on as every young adult needs to. But its still hard...

Today's card is using the Three Little Words stamp set. And a little glitter .... Urban Oasis DSP that will soom be leaving the catalogue. Yesterday I looked over the new catty a few times. I keep seeing new things... I will have it worn out before I can even order from it lol...
Brian is back working on the windows and door, this week. Skip is going to try and get the framing around the windows varnished this week.
Tonight is our local demo meeting... I will have swap goodies to share with you tomorrow...
Hope you all had a good weekend.
Sherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment