Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good Morning,

I thought I had it figured out how to post the pattern for the butterfly box. But it only works if your logged into google. I will have to work on that some more later on today. Didn't get a chance yesterday.


I had my clothes on the line yesterday morning, left to go to my neices house for a few minutes. I was there maybe 15 min and the skies just opened up. I thought well so much for my clothes. Did a few other errands, then came home the sky was looking brighter so I thought well I will leave them out and see if they dry. Oh boy did they ever. It turned so hot and muggy out... I'm amazed that I got any sleep just could not get comfortable.


Here is a side view of the butterfly box
that I posted earlier.


Todays card is one I made a while ago using Stampin'UP! punches. Quick and easy card.
The Sesame Street gang...
Cookie Monster and Elmo.. This is such a fun card to make and great for that little person in your life. It can be made into a Birthday card, Invitation what ever occasion you need. Or a just because I love you card...
Just 5 more days counting today to get the specials... Scroll down a few post to see what they are...
Catch you all later...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment